Today is the start of my journey to Montreal. This is a city I've never been to before, and I'm truly excited. I love Paris, and I hear Montreal is the "Paris" of North America. Well, I'll be the judge of that. LOL!!!
My Husband Bruce and I are doing the train thing which is not our usual method of travel. It is estimated to be a 10 hour ride, and so far it's worth every minute. The views of the Fall Foliage along the Hudson River are absolutely breathtaking. Watching the multicolor leaves blowing in the wind as the train barrels down the tracks. I've never seen anything like it. I don't think we spend nearly enough time taking in the sights of the world we live in. For the next 4 days, I'm taking the blinders off. I want to see it all.
I better brush up on my French. Parlez-vous francais?
No comments:
Post a Comment